Friday, August 12, 2011

BESTeam Feature: “Blue & White Wear.”

If you’re looking for Jewelry with an Oriental flair, you have have to visit “Blue & White Wear.”
Claire, the owner of “Blue & White Wear” has traveled around the world a bit. A matter of fact, although American born, Claire has spent 9 years in Bangkok, Thailand. Which, I’m sure has only deepened her love for the Chinese Blue and White beads she so loves to work with.

         
Pearls and Porcelain
Necklace


I love this Necklace with the hand paint Chinese characters representing longevity, happiness, wealth, love, and good fortune.

I Say a Little Prayer Necklace

This Tibetan prayer wheel caught my attention from as soon as I laid eyes on it Being an Energy Healer as well as an Aromatherapist, I studied and use varies types of Tibetan healing techniques. I consider this little Prayer Necklace to be a great symbol of Love and Healing.  


Oriental Fan Necklace

This light weight Bronze Oriental fan is another piece I would love to have The added smoky quartz beads finish the necklace off beautifully.


If you like what you've seen so far, you have to check out “Blue & White Wear.” on Etsy.com

You can also keep up with Claire on her blog or follow her on twitter.

2 comments:

HeadpinWear said...

Hi There!
Such as nice feature :)
Claire really does have lovely handmade jewelry! I especially love the Pearls and Porcelain necklace as well, but now that you have featured the Tibetan Mandala necklace, I am not quite sure which one I like better!

Thanks for sharing :)
Cathy
http://headpinwear.blogspot.com/

Blue & White Wear said...

Thanks so much for your wonderful feature! I greatly appreciate it!