Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Liebster Blog Award



I am honored to have been awarded the "Liebster Blog Award" by
 Isobel Morrell author of ColdhamCuddliesCalling blog



The Rules:
1. Share 11 random facts about yourself
2. Answer the 11 questions asked by the person that tagged you.
3. Tag 11 people
4. Ask them 11 questions

11 Random facts about Myself

1.   I was part of the first generation in my family to be born state side (New York City).
2.   Join the Army at 17 and was shipped off to Germany.
3.   I am Puerto Rican, yes, Puerto Rico is a territory of the US.
4.   I have lived in Germany for 9 years and Loved it.
5.   Will be celebrating my 30th wedding anniversary in Dec.
6.   I have two wonderful Children who mean the world to me and are both adults now.
7.   I have a respect all living creatures, including snakes and lizards.  Even had 2 snakes and 3 lizards as pets at various stages of my life.
8.   I enjoy playing pc adventure games, like The longest Journey, Siberia, etc.
9.   Enjoy traveling, meeting new people and learning about their cultures
10. I also enjoy cooking, love preparing large family feast. Mainly because a love having everyone together.  Family means a lot to me.
11. Lastly I enjoy building and growing my holistic business. I like being able to help others, sharing tips and creating all my soaps, body butters etc.  It's Fun.

The 11 Questions that Isobel posted:

1.  Your favourite colour? RED
2.  Your first memory of that colour? Red shoes!
3.  What's your summer been like - weatherwise? extremes hot and lots of rain
4.  Your favourite holiday?  Christmas, not for the gifts but because my family sleeps over and it becomes two days of talking, eating and enjoying each other.
5.  Your first mistake? Keeping a diary in a house full of brothers  :)
6.  Has it been repeated?  Never again...
7.  Cat, dog or other? - I have 3 dogs, but love kitty's too. 
8.  Their latest trick?  My pug is now opening doors with his face :)
9.   Looking forward to ....?  I look forward to each and everyday, not know what life will bring my way.
10. Looking back at.....?  What I've accomplished.  Sometimes it feel like I'm not really moving forward but when I look back I realize that it's just a 'pause' that I'm experiencing.  Life has really been good to me and I have accomplished a lot and I'm still surprising myself with what I can do when I set my mind to me.  That gives my courage and strength in moving forward.
11. What next - if you're a crafter:  or if not?  I will be creating a line of lip balms, with essential oils and natural flavors... Chocolate, Peppermint, Grapefruit, Coconut ...   yummy!


The blogs I tagged:

2.  Joy Silk

My questions to those I have tagged:


1.  Your first memory?
2.  The first memory of snow?
3.  The first memory of the beach?
4.  Your first pet?
5.  Your best memory of this pet?
6.  Your first encounter with bugs? (most children play with bugs and develop a afraid)
7.  Your first intuitive moment, where you knew something in your heart of hearts without being told.
8.  Your best Mommy (or Grandma) and Me moment?
9.  Your best Daddy (or Grandpa) and me moment?
10. Your first creation?
11. Did this experience open the door to your creativity?

No comments: