Friday, August 10, 2012

M-Grain Essential Oil

“Oh, my head!” Do you suffer from headaches or even worse, migraines? What do most people do when they have “pain” of most any sort? Yep, grab a tylenol, aspirin, advil, excedrin… whatever over the counter pain medicine they have on hand. I used to do the same. I always had a few bottles laying around- one in my bathroom, one in the kitchen pantry, one in the glove compartment of my car, and of course, one in my purse. If anyone ever had a headache, I was right there to offer them some relief. If you suffer from headaches or migraines and you want to use something natural, versus popping pills, then I recommend trying essential oils. I am so glad I did! They have changed my life! I never realized how much I was damaging my body with all the medicines I would use for my daily ailments.
Young Living M-Grain is a great choice for migraine sufferers. M-Grain is a blend of pure essential oils that soothe head and muscle tension.

m-grain young living essential oil

M-Grain Essential Oils contains:  Basil, marjoram, lavender, peppermint, Roman chamomile, and helichrysum

Basil - has anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties. It is relaxing to spastic muscles, especially to those that contribute to headaches and migraines.

Marjoram  – is used for calming the respiratory system and soothing sore and aching muscles as well as those that constrict and contribute to headaches.

Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) – has sedative and calming properties that help overcome nervous tension, headaches, stress and insomnia.  This oil has been known to work where ever there is a need.

Peppermint  – is an anti-inflammatory to the nerves. It has a cooling effect to the body and helps ease headaches. It feels great on stressed and sore muscles.

Roman chamomile – may calm and relieve restlessness, tension, muscle tension and stress that can lead to migraine headaches.

Helichrysum – It helps in regenerating tissue and nerves and improving circulation. It is a powerful anti-inflammatory.

How to use M-Grain:

Place two drops in the palms of the hands, cup over nose, and breathe deeply. Apply a drop on temples, forehead, and back of neck.

Have a question, ask away. Do you use essential oils for your headaches? If so, share with us what works for you.

Order M-Grain here

 

2 comments:

Isobel Morrell said...

Have just awarded you the Liebster Blog Award - http://ColdhamCuddliescalling.blogspot.com/2012/08/Libester Blog Award.html. Thanks for all the enjoyment I've had reading your posts, and for your friendship. Long may it continue!

Lilly DelValle K. said...

Thank you Isobel! I enjoy reading your blog as well and looking forward to our continuing friendship.

Blessings!