Tuesday, November 19, 2013

New at Ancient Oils!







My husband had a bad cold at turned into bronchitis so I though I would give him a Menthol bath bomb to help ease his discomforts.  Needless to say, HE LOVE THEM!  So, then I thought why not add them to my shop.  They're natural, therapeutic and feel so good!

As here we go...  Cooling, Soothing Bath Bomb with Peppermint, Tea tree and Icy Menthol Crystals. Great for achy, tired muscles or as a well deserved Foot soak (Foot Fizzes). This blend may also help to bring temporary relieve to discomforts during the cold and flu season.

These Cool, Soothing, Luxurious bath bomb treats are made with Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Cornstarch (just a dash for a silky feel), Avocado oil, pure therapeutic essential oils, Shea and Cocoa butter, Menthol Crystals and skin safe Mica.

Each pack contains 6 bath bomb weighting approx. 1.5 oz ea.

For more information visit www.LivingVibrations.CO


Use: 1-2 in bath tub or 1 for a foot soak.


1 comment:

Jeffrey said...

These are awesome! They really eased my symptoms with my bout with Bronchitis. I bet they'd be great with aches and pains as well. They would make great stocking stuffers on Christmas... hint hint