Sunday, May 18, 2014

Raindrop Technique testimonial

This is a wonderful testimonial on the benefits of Raindrop Technique

"Having Central Nervous System damage and spinal surgeries decades ago, I had continual pain and spasms throughout my body. In 1991, I was completely paralyzed for a few weeks from the damage. Two wonderful friends and healers used the Raindrop Technique on me, and for the first time since I was 25, I was able to get up pain free. That night I had no leg or back spasms. Three weeks later, I had the great fortune to learn this remarkable technique from Gary Young. This remarkable technique has kept my immune system strong, my body pain free and far stronger than I've been in years. At age 62, I can easily say it has reversed most of the damage to my body and my ability to help others has expanded tremendously." Nancy Orlen Weber



No comments: